Saturday, April 30, 2016

Week Eight -- April 11th -- iPad Project

Overview before the week;

This coming week we will focus on shapes and colors again with Jay*. This will also be the last week I will be recording my implementation of using app's on the iPad with Jay*. I will most defiantly continue using these apps with him in the future.

_______________________________________________________________________________



This week Jay* worked on his counting skills using the EduKitty.

This application works ons many different preschool skills. However in the app you can costumize what you would like the student to work on and the level. I left colors, left to right, and biggest for Jay* to work on. After completely tasks correctly, Jay* got to give himself a stamp on the app. This app is something I would use in the future and can add or take away subjects he masters or struggles with. Over all I would rate this app 5 stars, because there is so many ways you can customize it to your students level.

No comments:

Post a Comment